"Desperately need a YAW motor"

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone have a spare or know where i can purchase one? I dont see anything on Ebay. The camera shakes side to side and is making a little grinding noise. Any help would truly be appreciated. I already replaced the L shape bracket and no luck still shakes left to right.

Cheers

Old style or new motor? I have both. Can you send me a photo of the top of the motor. You don't have to take it out just looking down at the motor with the sensor still on and the L bracket.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Old style or new motor? I have both. Can you send me a photo of the top of the motor. You don't have to take it out just looking down at the motor with the sensor still on and the L bracket.

That's wonderful news Ted, I'll dig in and let you know today at some point. I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure it's the new style but will confirm. How much are you asking ?

Thanks

Stefan

Send me an email at; [email protected]
$35 plus shipping. Priority mail in the Us is $7 regular is $5

Hi! Do you have a spare roll motor? My camera is not balanced and I believe it's because of the roll motor. Do you believe the roll arm could also be bent? I replaced the yaw arm but the camera still leans to the left and doesn't balance.

I just sent you an email.
Does it matter which yaw motor you use? New (closer bolt pattern) Older (wide bolt pattern)

I just sent you an email.
Does it matter which yaw motor you use? New (closer bolt pattern) Older (wide bolt pattern)
Yes it does matter. The vibration plate is different and the sensor. If you change to a different motor you have to change the plate and the sensor.

Got it!!
I have 2 Phantom 4s and they are both different. I need the wide mount Yaw motor.
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31