Desperate for Help with non working H3-2D

Reaction score
Have a Phantom 1..added upgrade kit to install h3-2d..I followed dji install video to install h3-2d..it will power the gopro but it will not move..the assistant and gimbal software recognizes the gimbal..I updated the upgrade kit board..I attached a pic of what it looks like right now..not sure if that wire hanging there suppose to go somewhere...tried contactin dji with no luck..anyhelp greatly appreciated..

Attachments

• 20140502_193859.jpg
    20140502_193859.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 500
1. The loose cable you have lying over the NAZA is one of the connections from the receiver to the NAZA. It should go in X1 or X2, depending on where the cable right next to it is plugged in.

2. You shouldn't have the GCU installed, that's the main reason for the upgrade board...to be able to use the Zenmuse without that extra component (the GCU is built in to the upgrade board). That's the cause of your problem, the gimbal is connected to the GCU, which isn't connected to anything. Get the GCU out of the mix, and just connect the H3-2D to the upgrade board in the open 8-pin port you'll find in the top left of the upgrade board in your pic.

OI Photography said:
1. The loose cable you have lying over the NAZA is one of the connections from the receiver to the NAZA. It should go in X1 or X2, depending on where the cable right next to it is plugged in.

2. You shouldn't have the GCU installed, that's the main reason for the upgrade board...to be able to use the Zenmuse without that extra component (the GCU is built in to the upgrade board). That's the cause of your problem, the gimbal is connected to the GCU, which isn't connected to anything. Get the GCU out of the mix, and just connect the H3-2D to the upgrade board in the open 8-pin port you'll find in the top left of the upgrade board in your pic.

You are the F*@#ing Man!..That worked..Guess I should learn to read instructions..Thank You Very Much

Daniel Huang (DJI)
May 09 15:04

Dear Sir,

Please kindly send it in for service.
The gimbal IMU is missing.

However, there's a back door way for your problem and I'm not sure if you could pull it off.

1.As attached, try to wire it up(using a cable or conductor) that two point
2.Power on your phantom and you might find the light in the gimbal turn red
3.Connect your phantom with assistant software and there would be a gimbal IMU in the Upgrade tab
4.Remove the wire and update that IMU
5.Power Cycle
If you try, please let me know if it works.

Best Regards.
dutury8u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers