Desert Art from the Sky in Borrego Springs

Reaction score
While most people spent Valentine's Day doing more romantic things, I took off on a scouting trip to Borrego Springs (California) to get the images and clips for this video. My goal is to return to this desert town for several days to capture more of the Ricardo Breceda sculptures, including morning and evening shots, and produce an extended treatment.

The aerial shots are from my Phantom 3 Advanced, captured at 2.7K/24P and down-rez'd to 1080P. Additional video was from a GoPro Hero 3 Black, also at 2.7K/24P, and from an iPhone 6.

Production was in Final Cut Pro X (on a Mac, of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: ELHEAPO
While most people spent Valentine's Day doing more romantic things, I took off on a scouting trip to Borrego Springs (California) to get the images and clips for this video. My goal is to return to this desert town for several days to capture more of the Ricardo Breceda sculptures, including morning and evening shots, and produce an extended treatment.

The aerial shots are from my Phantom 3 Advanced, captured at 2.7K/24P and down-rez'd to 1080P. Additional video was from a GoPro Hero 3 Black, also at 2.7K/24P, and from an iPhone 6.

Production was in Final Cut Pro X (on a Mac, of course).

brilliant location and nice filming who wants to waste time with their wife on con day sorry i mean valentines day when you can spend it with your true love...the p3!!;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj