Deserializer disconnected

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444941353.355229.jpg

Can anyone lend any insight as to what this error message is? The DJI go app states that I need an RC upgrade. When I attempt to upgrade the RC, I continually get a failed message. Does anyone know of a way to completely wipe out the RC so I can reinstall the software? Thanks

It's pretty evident there is a hardware failure and you should contact dji support to arrange for repairs.

This subject is a new one on me.
On the 30th of June my P3P went up to test the DjiUltimateflight app. I had set all of the parameters to my preferences did a good preflight everything checked 5x5
However ; After just a little while she stopped responding and just a short distance away from home point she headed in the opposite direction my spotter was frantic yelling stop bring her back, I was trying my best to no avail.
GONE ......
The files show that she had 17 satellites locked 18 for most of the recorded flight time. She had slowed from 18 to 12 and finally to just under 2 mph climbing still but slowly at 0.44738 and a lot closer than I want to think about.

The files also show a "DESERIALIZER DISCONECTED" ERROR at thee time of departure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20