Demunseed Disses The P3

the remote is really nice

that I don't know but I think its along the lines of the p3p

really weird thing is has metal hubs on props

P3 also has original, DJI made metal hub props, but aftermarket only. I use and like them. All smooth (and quick) to spin on and off motors. Flyes the same as other DJI nylon hub props.

Reactions: flpholt
P3 also has original, DJI made metal hub props, but aftermarket only.
They are made for the P2 series and DJI don't recommend using them on the P3 because the stickier threads of the composite hub deal better with dynamic braking that the P2 doesn't have.

They are made for the P2 series and DJI don't recommend using them on the P3 because the stickier threads of the composite hub deal better with dynamic braking that the P2 doesn't have.

Didn't know that, but makes sense. Local DJI dealer said they're OK for P3 but indeed DJI website quotes them for P2 and Flame Wheel only. I've been using them quite a lot and for months on my P3P, all this time without a single problem. Maybe it's because I've got brake at lowest setting and doesn't do much radical stuff with the AC, who knows. Anyway I always check for tightening before every flight, regardless of prop type. Either way, thanks for the heads up!

Attachments

• 20160905_145733.jpg
    20160905_145733.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 370
Yeah, he had to eat some byrd after his initial glowing praise of the ProDrone. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31