demolition site

Reaction score
This is part of a recycling facility. There's a 3 million dollar piece of machinery inside that processes plastic (or something). Heavy snow this winter collapsed part of the roof and damaged the building to the point of it having to be torn down. The machinery is working, so they are tearing down the building around it and will rebuild. These clips are from an hour or so, one morning.

It was in these clips when I really saw the slowness of 3.04.

I wanted to get closer to some of the action and do a fly-thru of the building but I was getting some serious drift issues, I think because of a nearby cell tower.

[vimeo]97063605[/vimeo]

poostik said:
This is part of a recycling facility. There's a 3 million dollar piece of machinery inside that processes plastic (or something). Heavy snow this winter collapsed part of the roof and damaged the building to the point of it having to be torn down. The machinery is working, so they are tearing down the building around it and will rebuild. These clips are from an hour or so, one morning.

It was in these clips when I really saw the slowness of 3.04.

I wanted to get closer to some of the action and do a fly-thru of the building but I was getting some serious drift issues, I think because of a nearby cell tower.

[vimeo]97063605[/vimeo]

Holy guac, that opening shot was B-E-A-UTIFUL.
Great video, fantastic editing. :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj