Deleting Videos

Reaction score
I'm sorry for such a silly N00B question but I have searched a lot and still haven't found a solution to my problem....
I use my iPad Mini for my FPV and when using the app I download my videos from the PV2+ to the iPad... Great, all is good but..... How the heck do I ever delete these videos off of my iPad?
I just can't seem to find a button to delete, etc. And, even when I sync my iPad I can't seem to find a place in iTunes to delete either...

Thank you for any help!

Such an old post... however... You have to use the DJI app to do this. Open the app and select Editor. You'll see your saved movies/photos there. Select Manage, then select the movies you want to delete.

Reactions: Hojo70
Open the DJI app and on the first screen you'll see four icons along the bottom of the white screen: Equipment, Editor, Skypixel and Me. Select the second icon. I assume that you are using the latest version of DJI app?

Another option:
When I am away from home I too use my iPad as a storage device, then when I get home I move/delete them on a Windows computer with explorer. Open computer or my computer and from the root you should see a drive letter for the iPad. Then navigate thru the folders to locate the files you want to toss. Moving them is a little slow,, but deleting is quick and easy. You won't be able to delete the folders so do stress over that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic