Delaware County, PA

Aviscomi Your close to us.If your not doing anything tomorrow send my a e-mail
tonight if you want to join us.

Glenolden here...New to the drone world flying a P4 and would like to meet up and learn as much as I can. Let me know...

Aviscomi Your close to us.If your not doing anything tomorrow send my a e-mail
tonight if you want to join us.
****, I just read this post today. I guess I'm a little late with my response...LOL

We'll need to schedule some sort of meet up soon

Aviscomi, most definitely need to have a meet up...

I went to Church Road Park in Springfield yesterday, will try to go to Smedley Park or Rose Tree Park today 12/28.

I got out a little today...just wanted to test out my Fat Sharks with the P4P+

I live in Swedesboro and am new to droning. There are so many airports shown in the South Jersey/Southestern Pa area, where do you fly? I work out of Collingdale.

Hi guys. I live in Eddystone am a pilot and have 2 planes at Rainbows End airfield NJ. private arpt. I fly drone there quite often if interested let me know.

Thanks I will let you know Maybe this spring Me and a friend could meet up with you
and make a day of it.

Hi guys. I live in Eddystone am a pilot and have 2 planes at Rainbows End airfield NJ. private arpt. I fly drone there quite often if interested let me know.
I'm in Holmes just getting a new drone, will have it Thursday. Went with the mavic air this time around. Least place I was flying was Rose tree park but that was before the faa stuff. Just looked and still valid until December this year. Will have to see how to renew soon.

Always looking to fly and meet others in my area. Even if short flight.

Ted

I'm in Holmes just getting a new drone, will have it Thursday. Went with the mavic air this time around. Least place I was flying was Rose tree park but that was before the faa stuff. Just looked and still valid until December this year. Will have to see how to renew soon.

Always looking to fly and meet others in my area. Even if short flight.

Ted
I am in Bryn Mawr and new to drones. I have a P4P and am looking for people to fly with and learn from.

I’m very new to the drone hobby. I lived in Delco my whole life until recently when we moved to Jim Thorpe. The reason I never purchased a drone before is that I thought I was in a restricted air space in Springfield. I can’t seem to get a straight answer as far as what is legal and what is not about flying a drone within 5 miles of an airport (or if it’s even legal). Even where I live now it seems I’m right inside the limit of the nearest airport according to the b4ufly app. Does that mean I can’t fly on my property/community? Any insight on this matter would be appreciated. I still work in Bryn Mawr so I’m down there a couple of times a week and maybe can meet up in Delco. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20