Definitive answer please RC 600 and black pearl

Reaction score
Help please bit new to this so bare with me, i have the following, phantom 2 with gimbal and gopro 4 black. Black Pearl monitor 32 channel, RC immersion 600, isod mini and fat shark antennas.
I can only get around 80 metres as BP screen is so distorted with interference.
Ive tried different channels on both immersion and BP.
Ive read so many conflicting reports re the 7ch BP and 32 BP and that the 32 is no good with RC 600.
I can get a picture with iosd overlay however after only a few yards lines appear and jumps virtually impossible to use.
What are my options please, what can i do feel like throwing this fpv setup in the bin.
Thanks Jeff

I believe the Black Pearl at least used to have two separate units for the different channels.... but now looking at what is available on the Amazon website maybe that is selectable as it says that there are a few different modes:

"Diversity/RX1/RX2/AV IN//HDMI mode"

The RX1 and RX2 caught my eye.... maybe those are the different frequency bands?

Are you in the correct mode?

Also it should say exactly what channels are supported.... then see if your Tx has some of those same channels.

I'm assuming the wiring/soldering has bee checked and is correct?

If you still don't solve it report back with as much info as you can.

No soldering was plug and play checked channels etc they are fine. Issue is range only loss of images at about 100 metres

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic