Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Defective DJI CASE

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by normr, Mar 21, 2016.

1. normr

Is anyone else experiencing the feet on their DJI Backpacks coming apart like in the pics below?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. MikeyG

put some super glue on it and call it a day. Not worth calling about unless it's really bad.

3. mrGREEK360

No but only had mine for a mont, but I don't drag it on its feet, I make sure to gently put it down. My logic was the feet are white so would scuff easy, so I am extra careful from day one with the feet.

4. CactusJackSlade

My complaint is the STYROFOAM innards..... they should have used better foam that does not break at the least amount of stress... Camera and electronics people have been doing a fine job on their foam lined cases for years.... this was a big let down for me.

Suntana likes this.
  5. Jsun

Same with mine. Gave it a round of Loctite glue, works nicely. More concerned about the tight fitting of the RC has seem to made some cracks on it :mad:

6. Samuaw

I had the same issue from the DJI Case- I didn't even use it all that much- just transporting between my house to my car a couple of time. Lost 2 inserts.

I actually reported it as a warranty repair, and they sent me a new case.

7. Justin Namon

Both my zippers fell came off one day rendering the bag almost useless. Had to spend $40, roughly a third of the price of the bag, for them to be replaced. No warranty from DJI on their accessories. Rep laughed at me for asking. I think it's a load of crap for the price they cost.

8. normr

I brought it on a trip this week and it only made it on the flight up, when I took it out of the overhead compartment I noticed the white inserts coming off, I didn't pay to much attention to the flight attendant moving things, but in any case, that shouldn't have happened. The design is such that those are feet and they should be durable., I wonder if people using the cheap knock offs are having the same issue.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app