Default gains for vision+ ?

Reaction score
So I have an FC40 and just go vision props for it.
I've noticed that it seems to over compensate for wind and videos from the gopro definitely seem a bit more shaky - especially when hovering.

I did a 2 video test.

Started a recording with the vision props then stopped it after 5 min.
switched to my standard props - started and stopped the recording.

There is definitely a difference. So I'm guessing it's the gains values.
Since the vision+ closely resembles my setup (fc40, gimbal, gopro), im thinking the gains for the vision might be what I need.

Can anyone tell me those default values?

Like this? :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 411
Negative on your pic. When he said climb I believe he meant "vertical".

A crash course on gains - the first 4 #s pitch/roll/yaw & vertical = settings to how the aircraft reacts to conditions (IE: wind, etc)
the "atti" gains - pitch/roll = how the aircraft reacts to your stick movements. If you want a sharp left/right movement you up the "atti-roll" gain.

Your best bet is load the defaults to your model Phantom then up or lower gains by 10% at a time to your liking. There's no perfect setting - each Phantom has it's own signature and each pilot has their own personal prefs type of flying.

Nice explanation, EMCS. Thanks!

EMCSQUAR said:
Negative on your pic. When he said climb I believe he meant "vertical".

A crash course on gains - the first 4 #s pitch/roll/yaw & vertical = settings to how the aircraft reacts to conditions (IE: wind, etc)
the "atti" gains - pitch/roll = how the aircraft reacts to your stick movements. If you want a sharp left/right movement you up the "atti-roll" gain.

Your best bet is load the defaults to your model Phantom then up or lower gains by 10% at a time to your liking. There's no perfect setting - each Phantom has it's own signature and each pilot has their own personal prefs type of flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj