Deer-driving with a drone, Scotland - Phantom4k

Definitely don't want to do that in the US. We actually had a couple of people charged with wildlife harassment or something. They went to court but am not sure what happened with it.

Reactions: jason and Tigerbait
Deer get stalked and chased by mountain lions, sleep outside in the snow, and get hit by cars. That was not harassment.
Not sure if you are implying that I was calling the OP a deer harasser? I was simply stating that I know of a case quite near to where I live that DID get reported to the authorities and DID result in a conviction of some sort, irregardless of what your opinion of harassment is.

Reactions: jason and Tigerbait
Something like that was done with a truck chasing a bear until it died this past year. Both were dumb enough to post it on youtube and were arrested. It doesn't take allot of brain power to do the same with either a truck or a UAV it's still harassment no matter in which country it is done.

Not sure if you are implying that I was calling the OP a deer harasser? I was simply stating that I know of a case quite near to where I live that DID get reported to the authorities and DID result in a conviction of some sort, irregardless of what your opinion of harassment is.

Nope. Consider it a preemptive reply to posts not yet written--you KNOW where this is going. "Harassment" is a trigger word like "racism"---the OP pulled the trigger and here comes the cavalry.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj