Deer Chasing

Umm, ok....but if you want people to watch your vid it should have a point or story to it. It's exciting flying and recording, but watching bumpy video with the whining soundtrack gets a little tiresome. Try editing it down to just the interesting stuff, and maybe cut out the prop racket a bit. It was nice flying, but the video needs a reason to be viewed. Just sayin'

Yes! Yes! I agree 100% I'm way new at this, flown rc planes since 1975. Have sold almost everything for this, not regretting any of it.
I have NO CLUE on what software or editing stuff to use.
Do you have a suggestion on what to use? I can figure out most stuff. I drool over the cool video's here with music
Spanky

Different software between Mac and PC but both have great starter systems. Windows movie maker and Apple iMovie are both free I think and do a decent job of editing, adding transitions (fades etc) between cuts, titles and backing it with a soundtrack. The more sophisticated software like Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro will cost a few hundred bucks and allow full professional editing. Any decent one should offer stabilization, absolutely critical if you want the smooth steady look of flight and not the jello jerkiness of most of the awful YouTube videos. And only use reasonably steady, good shots that tell a bit of a story. The following link shows a video that had 15 minutes shot, I used about 20 seconds. Those were slowed from 60 frames per second to 30 to smoothen it, and stabilized in the editing software. Add a couple of fade transitions, some titles and sound and its an ok video. I added back a little of the prop noise at the start and finish to reinforce the message it was captured off a Phantom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJ4iEKt6Do&sns=em

There is a ton of good editing lessons on YouTube, and many decent free or cheap software a to try.

Good luck!

Thank you I'll try that. Getting more video on deer. Hope to make a compilation of the short chases.
Love the video! Clear water, you can tell the geese weren't real happy with the phantom lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers