Decisions, decisions!

Reaction score
Do I buy a Phantom 2 with H3 3D and FPV?
I currently have a Phantom 1 which I got in September last year and added an Aeroxcraft 2 axis gimbal in November. Though I don't fly it as much as I would like I have at least one flying day every month so far. Really pleased with its performance but have never been totally happy with my video results. No matter what I do I find the gimbal footage rather bumpy with micro vibrations. Whether that is the gimbal, or how I fly the Phantom I am never too sure. I have tried various different props - unbalanced and balanced, but it does not seem much different. If I had confidence in my soldering skills (which I don't!) I think I would go down the route of adding the upgrade board and fit the H3 3D to my P1 along with a FPV setup. So my current options are stay as I am. Add a DYS smart 3 axis gimbal and possibly a FPV kit to the P1. Or bite the bullet and get a second craft ie a P2 with all the gear preinstalled. The only two things that hold me back getting that is the issue over the P2 batteries and the still somewhat mixed results from the H3 3D gimbal. Jello unless you fit a ND filter (which might eventually burn out the gimbal). What to do??

bill

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl