I've got to decide if I am going to send back to Amazon my brand new unflown P2V+V3 or not. Sitting right on top of the fence but leaning slightly towards returning it. I've spent hours reading these forums over the last two days and I am completely torn as to what to do. Despite my Jan 1 order I seem to have recieved one of the earlier V3 models as I've got unmarked ESC's and the old non-vented wi-fi box. I also suspect that the motors, while the new(er) ones are not the very latest as well. If I return it for a refund I will wait until I am sure that all of the old stock is cleared out as there is no way to tell from the box what you are going to get. This means I am grounded for a few months. Weather is bad up here most of the time so not a huge loss but I will for sure miss the thrill of flying and taking photos from unique viewpoints. Also I have heard rumors of a Phantom 3. More reasons to wait. On the other hand I could just say to hell with it and fly the crap out of it and see what happens. If it crashes due to no fault of my own (i.e. esc failure) I would just deal with it then. Problem is I am now paranoid about flying these things in the city as my first one glitched, lost power in mid flight, then plummeted to earth and was pretty much destroyed in front of my eyes. That one was shipped back to Amazon a few weeks ago and I got a full refund and turned around and "upgraded" (ya right) to the V3 which is now the source of my quandry. Please throw your opinions my way. I am sure there are a lot of other people with new V3's in my boat.