Decent deal on P3 New OEM battery with FREE shipping

Damnit, they ship to Australia ... and free shipping current deal is on. But they do not ship DJI items to Australia due to manufacturer restrictions.

Damnit, they ship to Australia ... and free shipping current deal is on. But they do not ship DJI items to Australia due to manufacturer restrictions.
As in allow the local retailers to keep reaming us in AUS.... none of the majors will ship to us now. Even the dji website has special prices for AU. The inspire pro is almost 2k more.

Amazon and Best Buy have the same deal, if they ship to Australia.

I tried to purchase one, but B&H doesn't allow me to proceed the order due to 'export regulations and/or manufacturers restrictions...'. How disappointed.

TRY AMAZON GUYS THEY MIGHT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA FOR $125

Borderlinx will ship your items purchased in the USA to Australia. They are a good service and package numerous purchases into one parcel to save in shipping.

I am not sure about lipo batteries so check the t&c otherwise pick one of the personal shoppers as they will send them no problem from the USA.

You said the the batteries from B&H were old stock like you knew something.
up to $146.00 now, sale was old stock

I will be buying another battery,
How did you know for sure they were "old stock" ?
You called them? If so how old were they?
As much volume as they move, I'm surprised they would have old stock on batteries.
Or is this something DJI does?

They're now showing the price back up at $146

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You ever go into a food store and see items reduced ?..........I guess not,.....(hint: look at the date code)

And exactly where is this date code on a DJI P3 battery?
Hint: a Phantom 3 battery is not a food item. You however, may see it differently ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic