Decent but cheap Phantom 4 carrying solutions

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been looking to move away from or enhance my styrofoam case as I don't want to spend a fortune over a military grade crate that can withstand the apocalypse or monstrous backpack. I'm a weekend flyer and not much of a hiker although not afraid of a bit of a walk to reach my desired spot. Might want to take it on the plane too.

I've been looking for long and between the 2 below and perhaps the third one but that would be my last choice. Anyone tried them or has something else to suggest I may have missed (has to ship in the EU too).

Text in Bold are links!

1-Smatree Smapac DP3000
Sadly never seem to be in stock and info online is very scarce, seen it on Amazon US now can't find it again, I think it's pretty clever and a nice way to use the original styrofoam. It's below 80 bucks 70 even perhaps.

2-Quadra-Box QB1
While a shoulder bag, it seems well made and the very scarce reviews online are decent. Anybody used it for their P4 or other bird? Seems sturdy, compact and the price is decent.

3-Carrying Handbag Aluminum Case for DJI Phantom 4 RC Quadcopter
My least favorite, that plate/label is eeeeew but seems sturdy, decently made and it's soooooo cheap. Only thing I found online about it was this.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

Close to a hundred views and 0 comments? Everyone keeping their birds in 250+ bucks cases??

There are lots of cases available. You can find a list of commonly used cases here. There isn't one best case for everyone, so it would be best to look through them and see what works best for you budget-wise and feature-wise.

I use the nylon "skin" with straps over the original case (which I love). It has 2 extra battery pockets, pocket for tablet and shield,. So I can carry 5 batteries and all essentials, does it for me. Wouldn't want to do a trek, but for a mile or less quite comfortable. Cost $40, and done.
(Found on Amazon)
(Lykus model LS15061)

Reactions: dparkins
Hey guys,

Been looking to move away from or enhance my styrofoam case as I don't want to spend a fortune over a military grade crate that can withstand the apocalypse or monstrous backpack. I'm a weekend flyer and not much of a hiker although not afraid of a bit of a walk to reach my desired spot. Might want to take it on the plane too.

I've been looking for long and between the 2 below and perhaps the third one but that would be my last choice. Anyone tried them or has something else to suggest I may have missed (has to ship in the EU too).

Text in Bold are links!

1-Smatree Smapac DP3000
Sadly never seem to be in stock and info online is very scarce, seen it on Amazon US now can't find it again, I think it's pretty clever and a nice way to use the original styrofoam. It's below 80 bucks 70 even perhaps.

2-Quadra-Box QB1
While a shoulder bag, it seems well made and the very scarce reviews online are decent. Anybody used it for their P4 or other bird? Seems sturdy, compact and the price is decent.

3-Carrying Handbag Aluminum Case for DJI Phantom 4 RC Quadcopter
My least favorite, that plate/label is eeeeew but seems sturdy, decently made and it's soooooo cheap. Only thing I found online about it was this.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!
I recently received an email showing a canvas backpack cover for the packing case that looked good for $24.
This was from amazon.

Was finally able to place an order on Amazon (I'm in the EU) for the below which became available:

Smatree Smapac DP3000

I'll post a short review with pics once I get it, seems to be a decent solution to enhance the original styrofoam packaging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20