Decal signal effects

well i was fling in the front yard yesterday had it p mode(gps) and it went into atti mode and said compass error then went back to p mode i landed it and took it inside .today i readind a thread about someone losing a bird at a bbq with the same symptoms. as mine.so im i little leary about flying my bird hearing every body talking about bad fw updates

you weren't by any metal objects

that good due it I had it happen standing to close to wifes car

the newest

once I landed and got away from car all was good

I bought my P3A used from a private party so I think I would not have a warranty. This opens up the possibility of hydro dipping the entire thing.

Anyone find a decal that's looks like the inner workings of the bird and RC? [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

don't give it up trade secret

Reactions: mrcrane2u
zeprider sorry there can only be one like that

its like secret sauce you can try and copy but cant tell you how it is made

Okay, okay! :)

I found a template online, time to break out the Nikon, open up Photoshop and make it happen! ;)

Or I'll just inquire with DecalGirl to see if she will replicate mrcrane2u's ;) ;)

Last edited:
trade mark infringement

I got them today cant wait to send Dexter in for a dip in plasti pond then put decal on it's gonna look great

:D Just kiddin', I thought about it and this is South Florida, it gets hot here. Black (dark colors) are notorious for absorbing heat. Anything more than white will heat that bird up. No?

Just sitting in the sun my dark tattoo gets hotter than the surrounding white boy skin. This afternoon I was out on the motorcycle and I had my Note 4 in the tank bag (black), when I took it out it was absolutely freaking out. I had to pull the battery and let it cool down.

What say yee? Imagine a Phantom, all dark in color and up in the sky under the beating hot sun. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31