Decal Girl

Reaction score
Received my skins for my P4P+. It was a custom design that was printed wrong. Skin for the 'plus' controller didn't fit. Threw it all away.

Seems like a better solution would have been to contact the vendor so the problem could be corrected. But I'm crazy like that.

Yea I think I'd be crazy like that too! And this is a cut and paste from their website....

Returns
Your satisfaction is very important to us! Any unused, non-custom item purchased from us may be returned for a refund or an exchange.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
And I'm sure that even though it was a custom design in this case, if it was printed wrong it would have been corrected if they'd been given the chance.

Did you at least contact them and let them try to make it right? Seems only fair.

Received my skins for my P4P+. It was a custom design that was printed wrong. Skin for the 'plus' controller didn't fit. Threw it all away.
how did you get one for your P4P? i looked on their site and they only have for P4.

Attachments

• 20170223_231139_LI redacted.jpg
    20170223_231139_LI redacted.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 424
The reward if found..... Yes a slightly used Phantom 4 Pro.... LOL

But it dont fly well without a controller, and if it was "found" it probably means something bad happened. Free fall is not free. :eek: So it probably wouldn't be worth much to anyone but me.

It can't hurt to give folks a way to return it. I spotted a gorgeous RC bi-plane with a 6ft wing span in a tree while flying with my drone. Headed out to the woods where it was located and got it down. I found the batt 30-40 ft away on the ground. The owner had his info on the bird. So I called and returned it. That guy was happier than a kid at McDonalds. Lesson learned for me.

I have that on both sides and on my batts.

Attachments

• 20170223_232243_LI Redacted .jpg
    20170223_232243_LI Redacted .jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 333
Reactions: cneedelman
Reactions: FunN4lo
how hard was the installation? do you have a better pic so I can see more the drone body and how the skin aligned?

I put a custom skin from DG on my P3P a while back. That design was easier to install than the P4P. But the decals are good quality and very forgiving. The flash makes the seams look worse than the really are. But here are a few pics. If you go to the custom design section on DG, you can see the layout of how the pieces of the decals come when you receive them

20170223_230819.jpg 20170223_230854.jpg 20170223_232141.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31