Debating trading 4K for Professional

Reaction score
I'm torn. Debating on whether or not to take my P3 4K back to Best Buy and spending the extra $$$$ on the Professional. I keep reading too much about range issues with the 4k. I haven't flown it yet until I decide.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The P3A has the same great range if you don't need 4K video.

trade it

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
Just my 2 cents...It's your $$ so only you can decide that. Think of what you can be doing with it in the long run, not just now. I bought a P3P because I knew I would upgrade later if I got something less. If only range is the issue, why not get a windsurfer? See if that works for you. You are not supposed to fly in places you have no LOS anyway. If you still desire to get a P3P, then go get it. YOLO

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like this idea. Wish i could afford P3P but it's out of the question. I'm stuck with the 4k but i'll make do.
Best of luck in your decision

I'm torn. Debating on whether or not to take my P3 4K back to Best Buy and spending the extra $$$$ on the Professional. I keep reading too much about range issues with the 4k. I haven't flown it yet until I decide.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No brainer, take It back and as msinger says: get advanced if you don't need 4k.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic