Dealer Pressure !

Reaction score
Ok Everyone, Here is my recommendation. There is a number of threads that are here on this forum and a few others, including FB pages, about the serious FPV problems many are having with there P3P/A and the Android OS. Including one from me.

I decided to call my Dealer today, and ask them about this FPV issue, They said that they are starting to receive many calls and that they are going to contact DJI Dealer support to apply some pressure on getting even some kind of timeline on the fix. I cannot blame my dealer. SOOoooo, I would like to make a request, How about everyone who is having the same issues, please Call or email your Dealer and be very nice, but just ask them to pressure DJI! I think this will go a long way to at least getting an answer of some kind, hopefully not a stupid, or uninformative one. United for a common cause works!

Last edited:
i had the same issue with my note 4 once, the video downlink starts to lag and then crashes the app.. from my situation what i did is, since the Pilot app heats up the CPU i then tried to delete the unnecessary hidden app files from my system.. and everytime time i go flying and start the pilot app i must shutdown all the running apps from my phone first to free up some used RAM.. and it looks like adjusting you videodownlink from "auto" to "custom" and selecting the best channel helps a lot... i never had any issues with my P3P eversince then, i can fly arround my neighborhood without any issues of crashing the app.

P3P Andriod Nexus 7 II

Last two days been getting gray disconnected then comes back, TX and Bird are fine.
This is not an app failure.

Just now I go out everything's working great, simple launch, stable as a rock, go up for a sunset shot with video on, Turn video off and shoot a few photos.

Go Up a little higher Gray Disconnect, I don't panic and land safe and sound.
Wait to see if reconnect happens nothing.
Shut everything down and restart still disconnect.

Come home real close, and pull the props for a bench test.
Still disconnect. Bird and TX working and talking.

Checked USB cable, tried a new cable nothing .

I know this is starting to happen on a wide range with others too, except not getting disconnect long term.

It started slow and now nothing... Is the Light Bridge failing slowly? Did mine just completely fail?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31