Dealer Check

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Drone-World? I am trying to figure out whether I am getting a run around from them or if it is just the normal pre-order havoc I may be experiencing.

You may be getting the run around with them unless they gave you a firm ship date. I placed a pre-order with another company, Total Control Innovations at the beginning of April and they gave me a firm arrival date of the beginning of May. Just picked mine up yesterday and they have plenty in stock. Give them a shout or shoot them an email. Great guys!!

Havent heard anything about Drone world but doesnt hurt to try them out. There is a local place near me where I pre-ordered a Phantom 3 and they are the coolest guys ever. If you guys are looking to find a dealer with good customer service check out dronefly!

Two verbal assurances today that it would go out overnight this afternoon so I should know tomorrow. No tracking number yet... I'll post back one way or the other I guess. Hopefully with a glowing report.

Drone-World came through fine after one glitch and my P3P arrived tonight. FYI they also have some hard and soft cases including one sub $200 one that i ordered that was not on the website at last check.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers