deal or no deal

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a DJI Phantom V1.1.1 for $400. The person bought 2 by accident and wants to sell me the other. It has not been opened at all. What do you think? I am looking to get into the Phantom.

Thanks in advance

If it was not opened and is in fact a 1.1.1 I would take it . That B&H deal is $399 and you get 4 AA's with a charger . But the $400 is what they are going for now
GL!

Also with B&H you get very good customer service and warranty support.

For $400 from a private seller - No deal.

Now if they were willing to sell it for $300, I would take that deal and the risk that comes with it.

Yeah i was hoping he would coming down in price. Even at maybe $350. i would have taken it. My point to him was no support and no warranty on it. But would not budge. So i will just order a new one with all the perks from B&H. And let him deal with shipping it back and taking the restocking fee hit. Thanks the the advice guys.

Listed on DC area craigslist right? I saw that listing. He's not going to sell it when they are now going for $399 from a reputable dealer. If you have an issue from BH or other, you can send it back. Ask him his return policy :D He probably paid $479 for it so $400 seems reasonable. Problem with technology is that it drops so fast in price. I was going to email him in case he doesn't know that they are now $399.

CJ31…… yeah that was the craigslist ad. I did point out to him about the B&H price. We were not able to work out a deal. So B&H will get more order. Now looking forward to get it and starting to learn and take some videos.

I thought it was a friend . CL listing then no way

It's all good. He did what he wanted to do. And i got what i wanted. Well at least not yet anyway. Has to arrive first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik