Dead motor? Or just thinking about starting?

Reaction score
This afternoon, went flying with P3P. No issues, concerns or problems. When finished, packed back into case and headed home. Went back out for this evening and lo and behold one motor non-functioning. Only change that was made was the firmware update. Not thinking that would cause this issue. Any other ideas out there?

I hadn't..could I be that lucky and have it be that simple? Is it strange though that one motor wouldn't start? (Can you spot the newbie in this forum)?

Thats no good!! But atleast it happened on the ground!
There is that.
On the plus side, I rolled back to the previous opdate and all four are primed and running. I appreciate your assistance though. Thank You.

wow thats really weird that it was firmware related.

There's can be no conclusion this was firmware induced without additional testing.

Correlation is not causation.

Reactions: Jerry C and timmer
There is that.
On the plus side, I rolled back to the previous update and all four are primed and running. I appreciate your assistance though. Thank You.

You're welcome.

Maybe download it and try it again today when the server is less taxed? Maybe you had a corrupt file.

There's can be no conclusion this was firmware induced without additional testing.

Correlation is not causation.
There is that. However, I went back today to install 1.04 and you guesses it, only three motors powering up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj