Dead battery ?

Reaction score
Hi all ,

My first problem with my P3P since i bought it in May 2015 .

I have 5 batteries , including a brand new one .

I went out to test the latest firware today with all batteries fully charged from this morning

Slapped in the new battery to give it an easy first run . Since i kept the Bin on the card , it upgraded the battery . Went out , brought it back at 50% .
Slapped in another battery to test litchi , again updated the second battery . All went fine .
Slapped in third battery. Tried to update , did the DUH-DUH-DUH but failed with a non-stup DUH that went on for like 2-3 minutes . Tried to shut it down with no luck . Funny thing i noticed is the battery had 2 lights on at that time , the 2 middle ones . After trying a coule of time to turn it off , i finally removed it. Then , no lights at all , even when pushing the on/off button .
Slapped in a fourth battery , it updated itself . Went out for testing again . Wow a personnal best of 2.2 Km without a single drop in video . Had to turn around as the GEO told me i was close to an airport ( Which was true )
Slapped in last battery , appears it did not need an update.
Came home and tried to charge the third battery , no luck , nothing .

Any of you experienced some thing like this with one fo your battery ? If so , did you saved it and how . Is there a way to reset a battery to factory default .

many thanks guys

Dosnt say anything for led 2 and 3 being on together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 311
Update !!!

Finally went to get a new battery . Had left the dead battery on the charger for a whole day , still no lights and no ON/OFF button response. When i slapped in the new battery for the update, i used a freshly formatted Mini Sd card with the BIN file . Update went smoothly .
I then slapped in the dead battery , just to see if it was really dead . To my surprise the bird powered up , still no lights on the battery . It then stated to update itself and the 2 middle lights flashed , then about 30 seconds later all 4 were flashing . It finally completed the upgrade . I turned it off , the on again . Works like nothing happened .

Should i still use that battery ? The Go app sees no problem , within .01v between the cells . It also sees that it was recharged 24 times

That's why I do updates by my computer to check and erase logs after updates,
I would hover it to kill the battery if all goes well id probably use it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20