Dead Battery?

Reaction score
I have two batteries for my P2. There is a possibility that one of them sustained water damage at some point (it was given to me used as a gift). The bird flies great.

I leave the battery charging all day, and the green lights light up and seem to indicate a full charge. When I plug it into the phantom and power up, I get rapid flashing red lights. My cheat sheet tells me I'm getting a 'low voltage' error.

Any ideas? The other battery works like a champ. I'd love to have 2 though

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

QUOTE="ItsMeScott, post: 660955, member: 51667"]I have two batteries for my P2. There is a possibility that one of them sustained water damage at some point (it was given to me used as a gift). The bird flies great.

I leave the battery charging all day, and the green lights light up and seem to indicate a full charge. When I plug it into the phantom and power up, I get rapid flashing red lights. My cheat sheet tells me I'm getting a 'low voltage' error.

Any ideas? The other battery works like a champ. I'd love to have 2 though

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE]

"My cheat sheet tells me I'm getting a 'low voltage' error." What cheat sheet are you referring to?

Have you taken the time to plug your P2 into your computer with that battery attached and checked it out in the software? If not do so as it will give an awful lot of information about your batteries.
New Battery Screenshot.jpg

Battery Warning.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20