Dbsmods.com is absolutely the best in long range antennas

Identical antenna. Same factory that makes it in Poland. I have 3 antennas. One I bought from Michal directly from Poland, second I bought from DBS from the USA and the 3rd from the UK.

One is used on a phantom 3, another is used on a Inspire controller and the 3rd is mounted on a tripod.

Does it come with all fitting accessories?

Yes it comes exactly as per DBS video - bracket, connecting cables from antenna to RP-SMA connectors and x2 UFL to RP-SMA connectors from radio motherboard to mount on the controller

Yes it comes exactly as per DBS video - bracket, connecting cables from antenna to RP-SMA connectors and x2 UFL to RP-SMA connectors from radio motherboard to mount on the controller

Great, just asking as there is an option for cabling?

Spoke to Will from Horizon, he said if I ordered in the next 20 minutes he can have it delivered for tomorrow.

Ordered.

Thank you Mohan for the help and guiding me to a UK retailer, just saved me time and money.

As usual we pay more in the UK. Customers in the US pay $109 (about £70) while UK customers pay £112 ($175).

Great price !

Those are from eBay they are much better than the ones that come with it. They are sma male to rp sma male rg 402 cables. You should definitely get them if you're getting an itelite antenna

Yeah I have had the mod for a while now, but haven't replaced the cables yet. You left the internal cables the same?

As usual we pay more in the UK. Customers in the US pay $109 (about £70) while UK customers pay £112 ($175).

True but by the time you factor in shipping there is not much in it. I paid $141 shipped before import charges -VAT plus dreaded £8 handling charge

P3 is USD 1299 - vs GBP £1100 - how does that add up

True but by the time you factor in shipping there is not much in it. I paid $141 shipped before import charges -VAT plus dreaded £8 handling charge

P3 is USD 1299 - vs GBP £1100 - how does that add up

Yeh, everything in the UK is expensive.

I agree with Mohan, its $1299 in the US but £1159 in the UK, how did they work that out? :confused:

I couldn't be happier with the amazing results I'm getting from the dbs itelite antenna. I still can't believe it was only 100 dollars for the antenna. The range is maxed out because of battery limits . Three to four miles no problem just depends on your nerves. Peace mind knowing my signal will be solid just about any where I fly. Amazing
Has anyone compared this to the fpvlr advanced setup?

Hi Skipholiday... Funny you should ask… When I started shopping for a booster I was in touch with both groups. I received a form email from FPVLR saying that they were soon to take a well-deserved break and would get back to me immediately upon their return. I never heard back from them. As has been my experience with all my emails to DBS they returned my email within the hour. 'nuff said.

Last edited:
Tony (FPVLR) sells good products. I have used his stuff in the past in my V+ with great range. I think the distance will be similar for both the DBS and FPVLR antennas but I am sure @Sprague will agree the DBSmods P3 "kit" is over the top nice.

So I think the DBS panel has the edge with their mount. Spring loaded quick connect with stainless mount vs the printed plastic mount on the FPVLR.

See random internet pics below.

Don't think you can go wrong with either but I decided on the DBS this time around for P3 and also Solo.

M0I3MTY4NDVFRUNDNURBNkY4Qjc6ZWM2NDZmOTliOTI4ODQyNTc3YzkyY2IwY2YyOGZlYjc6Ojo6OjA=.jpg 20150724_093526.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Hi Skipholiday... Funny you should ask… When I started shopping for a booster I was in touch with both groups. I received a form email from FPVLR saying that they were soon to take a well-deserved break and would get back to me immediately upon their return. I never heard back from them. As has been my experience with all my emails to DBS they returned my email within the hour. 'nuff said.

I think you'll find that was just because of the holidays and the confusion that sometimes brings. Before I bought Tony's FPVLR system I spoke to him for at least an hour over chat and have done so since too.

^ I would agree. Tony is usually pretty responsive. Chuck (DBS) has a part time Gigolo job so you cant always catch him :eek:

Be advised.

I certainly meant no disrespect to Tony and imagine his product to be every bit as stellar. But you know what it's like when you get that "Red Mist" over your eyes and you just HAVE to have an antenna booster NOW!! And then you go to Amazon and you type-in "Phantom" and you start clicking on every single DJI product known to man and you max out your credit card and then you going to your wife's purse and take her credit card and max that out and then you go to the DJI site and you go to their store and you start eyeing your kid's piggy bank and then you realize there's always the College Fund and my-oh-my that Inspire sure looks nice… It's a slippery slope!!

Has anyone compared this to the fpvlr advanced setup?

Not trying to argue the concept here but shouldn't the DBS kit be compared with the FPVLR basic?
Just an antenna ... no amps or boosters?

I mean kinda unrealistic comparison comparing our $109 kit to something over $300 that comes with it's own boost... better to compare with the basic that is only $65 more than ours and set up the same with just passive elements I would think.

Just sayin :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20