DBS STANDARD ANTENNA

Reaction score
I JUST INSTALLED THE DBS STANDARD ANTENNA ON MY PHANTOM 3 STANDARD AND IT HAS NOT IMPROVED MY DISTANCE AT ALL AND THE RC IS CUTTING IN AND OUT!! I EMAILED THEM TELLING THEM MY PROBLEM, I HAVE INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY BUT THE DISTANCE HAS NOT IMPROVED!! IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM OR HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!

Why_f0bd6a_351519.jpg

Please post pics of what you did. It sounds like something went wrong during the installation.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
I understand you are upset. Get rid of the caps first sorry. But what did they say when you contacted them? I think I will do it as well depending your outcome. Everyone else said it is incredible. Maybe I will let them install it to be sure it is ok. Just a couple extra dollars. Or maybe I will go back and look at the fpvlr. Not much more.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

TJ is right youngblood and the pictures will help. Did you try and see what your distance was after you just got it back before doing the mod .

OK..did ya make sure the connecters clicked when you put them on and are you connecting the cables to the panel right '
5.8 to 1 and the others to 2 & 3 and do more than finger tight.

That lowest one looks crooked, not snapped on all the way (can't tell, low res pic). It also looks like there is a lot of the original white goo still there. It is important to remove all of that stuff for a good seated connection.

It made a snap noise but the thing just crashed it wouldn't set home point and wouldn't pick up gps and just went full speed into someone

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

It made a snap noise but the thing just crashed it wouldn't set home point and wouldn't pick up gps and just went full speed into someone

Wait so did you fly it with no gps and no home point? If so, why?!

Post pictures of the P3S so we can see the damage..

Didn't break nothing just crashed.

You just got it back . Had you flew it since you did .
You say it went full speed into someone then you say it just crashed .
Are you leaving anything out ?

You just got it back . Had you flew it since you did .
You say it went full speed into someone then you say it just crashed .
Are you leaving anything out ?
I flew it fine before I got it, I waited two days, all the connects are secure no one is hurt, I am very upset with DBS and someone said they haven't responded to an email that was sent 2 months ago.

I flew it fine before I got it, I waited two days, all the connects are secure no one is hurt, I am very upset with DBS and someone said they haven't responded to an email that was sent 2 months ago.
It's been nearly 4 weeks for me and no response from DBSMods.com. Somebody else had the same bad experience; it was like 6 weeks for him and also no response. So I'm not holding my breath.

So to get this right in my head ,You gonna blame your install on DBS and you took of without HP set .
I'm just missing something here . Holes you can cover with stickers
Good luck which ever way ya go .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31