Dbs regrets?

S

sandman259

Anybody regret getting a dbs? Wasn't worth the cost or extra luggage hanging off the end of controller? Range wasn't much better? I'm on the fence[emoji848]

Reactions: Numone
well i am very happy with the way it works i purchased the V1 and maxx antenna range is great better then stock.not pleased with fpvlr.i have 2 forsale V1& V2 also itelite V1..cheers

On my P2V max range was about 2000ft, with the itelite I was able to get to 6000ft. I'm currently debating wether to get one for my P3A

I stopped at 2 miles out because I was more worried about the battery. Works like a champ for me.

I got over 2 miles out with my stock controller over water and only stopped cause I was concerned about battery as well so that's why I'm wondering if it's worth it.

I got over 2 miles out with my stock controller over water and only stopped cause I was concerned about battery as well so that's why I'm wondering if it's worth it.
My guess is you'll get farther in less open areas as well.

That is one thing I'm considering[emoji848]. I just rarely fly in my neighborhood anymore.it has become boring

Reactions: rcp11482
Massive improvement in my P3P over stock! Something must be wrong with your setup. If you did the install yourself, be sure all the connections are solid. Maybe call them up - surely they'd help.

Reactions: Alan Russel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.