DBS Mods = Power!!!

Reaction score
Forget the distance (which was an easy 2.75 miles) my brand new DMB antenna booster powers the signal through very thick tree cover. In the past, once my P3P would get behind a thick stand of trees the signal would suffer. With the new antenna mod I never even as much as dropped a bar! HIGHLY recommend these guys if not simply from a safety stand point. I had them do the installation, I didn't have the guts to do it!

Forget the distance (which was an easy 2.75 miles) my brand new DMB antenna booster powers the signal through very thick tree cover. In the past, once my P3P would get behind a thick stand of trees the signal would suffer. With the new antenna mod I never even as much as dropped a bar! HIGHLY recommend these guys if not simply from a safety stand point. I had them do the installation, I didn't have the guts to do it!
That was really my interest-- I don't have a lot of desire to get out 3 miles or so-- but signal penetration is a real plus flying in wooded areas.

DMB antenna or DBS antenna? I guess you are referring to ITElite DBS antenna.

They (DBS) are doing well I would guess, sold out for now. I might consider for the exact reason: safety, not extreme ranges.

Dyslexia Rules!!!! I stand corrected; DBS. I agree with you guys and am not all that concerned about distance, just means I have to walk farther to find it "if and when". But the security of knowing that I still have control when trees etc block the signal is well worth the very reasonably low price!

LOL

I like mine. What I find nice is I can still fly a large circle around myself and don't have to point antennas. Very surprised with it. Just get the best spot for sun glare and go.

I agree, tree penetration would be my concern. I get pretty good range as it is - furthest was ~4 km all stock. But that was in wide open space, mountain top launch. Throw some trees in and it's not going too far. Besides, at 4 km out I was worried about enough battery to get back depending on winds. haha

They (DBS) are doing well I would guess, sold out for now. I might consider for the exact reason: safety, not extreme ranges.
Sold out? I just ordered mine 10 days ago and already received and installed!
11260577_10154117474907166_927728143343792514_n.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Would you look at that; an actual thread with no bitching or name calling!! I love this hobby! Looks great AYA74!
Just looked at your website--- Awesome-- congratulations-- !!:):)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj