DBS Mod

Think I'm going to try it myself.. I have a precision tool kit. Anything else I'll need?

Follow this video for your install it will help for if you decide to go with DBSmods or FPVLR

Same install some put holes for the antenna connector on top or on front and some out the old stock holes but with that you will lose stock antennas ...

good luck

Sorry guys, I'm new to this. I figured different threads would have a different community
The way you post this post over an over again makes you look like a troll who is trying to bad mouth.. not accusing you but anyone can post / start hundreds of threads like this.

A couple of questions, regarding this mod:

(1) I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right item, but the listed price on the DBS website is $109? Is this correct? (Seems like a great price for this little unit).

(2) How does the DBS mods antenna compare to FPVLR and FPV Customs? Is any one unit supposed to give greater range over the other? I ask because there's quite the price difference

(3) Any specific video you guys would recommend for a step-by-step installation of the DBS mod?

Cheers,
William

$109 is the correct price

Only used DBS mod but heard good things about FPVLR

There are plenty on this site.. I'll try to link one here in a bit, unless someone else beats me to it.

Reactions: williamjamesfpv
Here's mine with the FPVLR kit.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443868746.392396.jpg

I'm presently using the V2 kit with and without boosters depending on environment. The other day I launched and maintained 20 feet to about 1km without issue.

Here's mine with the FPVLR kit.View attachment 32613
I'm presently using the V2 kit with and without boosters depending on environment. The other day I launched and maintained 20 feet to about 1km without issue.

@Bret Lucas - Many thanks for sharing the picture, and your input. I'm glad to hear that you're having success with your FPVLR. Would yo happen to know what the main difference is in terms of range between the FPVLR and the DBS mods one? There is a substantial price difference and I'm wondering why that is. Liked your post! Thank you again :)

I can't compare FPVLR vs DBS but understand that FPVLR is the better system due to hardware build, but again I have no data to compare so my comments are emotional only! [emoji3]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4