Dbs mod

Reaction score
I just got the itelite antenna for my dji ohantom 2 vision but dropping fpv at about 2000 feet which isnt any better than what i was getting stock... any advice?

Welcome to the forum :)
I have used the same antenna and ya just have to make sure your aiming is dead on and the connecters are tight .
Still an issue after that then I would check the cable ends in the extender to be sure they where still connected and no hard bends in them .
Also maybe check what Preview Quality you are set on in app as you will go farther the lower it is . I always keep mine at 320x240 30 fps

Ok great thank u... i wonder.. i been researching quite a bit... but can u mount a wifi ampifier on the drone itsself and connect it to the wifi module?

I hadn't seen anybody that has but haven't kept up with em . Have seen em put those on the TX side but not the bird

I have birdside antennas on mine and they didn't work with the itelite very well and was only getting around 4000' so I just went back to straight FPVLR's . With a stock bird I don't know what you would get .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik