DBS Mod with Amps

I have the maxx range and very happy with it. Adding sunhans gold amps tomorrow. But I have a p3p and not the standard. I think people have gone to different threads, look up
Itelite mod for phantom 3 standard
Official phantom 3 leader board

Thanks yea, I've been doing a bit of reading. I've added the ITELITE DBS antenna. Now trying to make it better.

Thanks yea, I've been doing a bit of reading. I've added the ITELITE DBS antenna. Now trying to make it better.

I installed my amps today with the maxx range, I put up pictures of it on "official p3 leader board" thread, if you are interested to take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeehaw... First post and this is right up my alley.
Long time lurker here but reason to chat now as I am doing the same thing.

I'm using this for the 2 wifi channels.
Sunhans Dual antenna WiFi Signal Booster 1000mW 2.4 GHz 2T2R / 300Mbps Amplifier

And this for the 5.8 (just because I got it cheap from DBS)
2016 Sunhans eSunRc 2W 5.8GHz mini-Wifi Signal Booster, 1-3 day shipping

1watt each for the wifi, and 2watts for the control signal
I will be seeing pretty soon what gains this will get me. I have already made almost 3 miles with just the panel alone (along the beach , no interference)
Now just looking for simple, reliable, small, rechargeable, strong battery to power it. Nothing big, just needs to last through a morning of flying maybe 4 or 5 batteries.

I feel like I'm getting retarded with this though and only adding stuff because I need more **** to do :p. The Itelite panel already gets me out way farther than I am comfortable. But then I see some of the setups on here and get all tweaked :D

Battery mod next and who knows WHAT else right?
Did you ever get this up and running? What were the results?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4