DBS Mod vs. ITE's mount for ITELite Panel

Where I got mine also and did get better results with them than those thin black ones .
Gotta find another place to get them though as the shipping is as much as the cables :rolleyes:
You did put a little hot glue over those connecters after that picture was took didn't you.
If ya didn't if you see any issue's that is where I would check first .
I know you know that but through it in for others ;)
Hmmm....I wonder if I'll get better results with the shielded cables on the inside of transmitter? I've got the black ones...

Hmmm....I wonder if I'll get better results with the shielded cables on the inside of transmitter? I've got the black ones...
Mitch I tried with the ones with the kit then changed those black one's as well as the long ones with the short blue ones I use and it got me a little over 1k here with mine . Know ya know how these been going with folks getting different distances so
I won't say it will help you but It did me .
I test in 2 places ..1 with and 1 with noise .

I bought the DBS Mod one but it came with the skinny black ones. I would like to know why he skimped on the cables inside the transmitter.

If anyone finds a source for a good quality cables at a reasonable price please post it. I also would like right angle connectors at both ends on the cables used between the panel and the transmitter.

I bought the DBS Mod one but it came with the skinny black ones. I would like to know why he skimped on the cables inside the transmitter.

If anyone finds a source for a good quality cables at a reasonable price please post it. I also would like right angle connectors at both ends on the cables used between the panel and the transmitter.
The link above your post has them and look in his store and he has connecters .

Mitch I tried with the ones with the kit then changed those black one's as well as the long ones with the short blue ones I use and it got me a little over 1k here with mine . Know ya know how these been going with folks getting different distances so
I won't say it will help you but It did me .
I test in 2 places ..1 with and 1 with noise .
Thanks Dirk. I will check into this.

Reactions: dirkclod
Here's mine, just finished it less than an hour ago. This is the ITE-DBS01_V.1 from ITELite's website but I made my own mount on the 3D printer today at work so I could pitch the antenna up or down. Turned out pretty good.

Wp9hsN7.jpg
2dIPtHc.jpg
Ak0x9dH.jpg
4lKXMLJ.jpg
Would you be prepared to share the 3D print pattern for the mount, for personal once off use only and at a cost of course ?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20