Dbs mod on my P4

Reaction score
Will have the Dbs mod done, as of all my previous phantoms, done asap.... Hopefully by the end of the week... With 45 mph and 28 mins battery life upgrades... 6 miles should be easy[emoji15][emoji5][emoji5][emoji12]

Yeah he just released the video yesterday:

Shoot - now I want to get a P4 just so I can do the mod

Will have the Dbs mod done, as of all my previous phantoms, done asap.... Hopefully by the end of the week... With 45 mph and 28 mins battery life upgrades... 6 miles should be easy[emoji15][emoji5][emoji5][emoji12]

Test range before the mod to as it has increased transmitting power from the remote.

Ha..... Night and difference NoOne
And yes 18 mins in sport mode[emoji17]

Ha..... Night and difference NoOne
And yes 18 mins in sport mode[emoji17]
The reason I ask is because I have a Windsurfer I used on my P3 remote and then upgraded to the ITELITE DBS-02 and did not notice any significant difference in range or penetration.

5800 feet in this area in a suburb. Got half that without either windsurfer or dbs.

Well that is to be expected due to all the power lines and cables.... Hers My 4 mile countryside with full HD and video signal and the same 3 miles along the Ft Laudrrdale coast
1e10c01e2a894ac9f29d4bbfd5a043d7.jpg
664bbf9634b0df0701e452a12c97de81.jpg

Dbs mods all the way!!!!

Just watched the installation video on their site. Holy crap is that complicated. I'll be too scared to even try it.

I installed it on my P3 controller, and it was fairly easy. Not complicated at all if you know your way around electronics.
Though the iFixit toolkit is a necessity for this mod.
I will definitely be installing this setup on my P4 controller.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I installed it on my P3 controller, and it was fairly easy. Not complicated at all if you know your way around electronics.
Though the iFixit toolkit is a necessity for this mod.
I will definitely be installing this setup on my P4 controller.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
From what we have heard so far, you may not need to. Supposedly, the P3 controller links to the P4 with full functionality.:cool:

Well that is to be expected due to all the power lines and cables.... Hers My 4 mile countryside with full HD and video signal and the same 3 miles along the Ft Laudrrdale coast
1e10c01e2a894ac9f29d4bbfd5a043d7.jpg
664bbf9634b0df0701e452a12c97de81.jpg

Dbs mods all the way!!!!

My stock P3A and stock controller got 4 miles out and 4 miles back. Just sayin stock is capable of that. I added the DBS Mod anyway afterwards. But I probably won't add any modded antenna to the P4. At this point the battery is pretty much the limit.

My stock P3A and stock controller got 4 miles out and 4 miles back. Just sayin stock is capable of that. I added the DBS Mod anyway afterwards. But I probably won't add any modded antenna to the P4. At this point the battery is pretty much the limit.
That P4 battery limit is already in the works to be remedied!:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub