I just completed a DBS Antenna modification to my Phantom 3 Standard Controller. It was an extremely educational experience as I used numerous swear words I haven't used in years. The DBS MOD kit is very well put together and easy to install. Delivery was quick & it's well put together. The problem was not with the kit. However, in preparation for the install, when I removed the silicon from around the original antenna connections to remove them from the board, I managed to remove the male plug-in assembly for one of the mounts. My bad. I ordered (Amazon) two U/FL male mounts (one as a spare) and then soldered one of them back onto the board. I completed the DBS MOD and plugged in the antennas, as specified. I then hot glued everything down appropriately and "viola" everything worked ! Haven't flown yet (that's later today) so I can't yet comment on the range. The removal of the silicon, from the original antenna mounts, MUST be done with a new, sharp, x-acto blade and very. very, slowly. A magnification device is suggested. I was doing fine until my hand "twitched" while removing one of the original antennas. It is also very important to remove the antenna from the mount by pulling straight up with no twisting. The male mounts on the board are easily destroyed, and I got lucky in removing the remaining mounting pad and soldering on the new male mount. Years of experience, as a ham radio operator, aided with all the soldering required. If you are not confident in your abilities let DBS MODs do the work for you. It's cheaper and less aggravating than having to purchase a new remote control. The DBS MOD looks great, as does the Inspire tablet mount. The entire process was a learning experience, so it was also a positive experience. So far, so good.