DBS mod for the phantom 3 4k

Reaction score
Does anyone know wich dbs range kit fits on my p3 4k (not the pro).
I wanted to order the kit for the p3 standard but i dont know if also fits on my p3 4k. Help!!?!?!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

4K controller is shaped like the Pro/Adv, but has Std circuitry (correct me if I'm wrong pls). I'd say Standard antenna with Pro mount, if you can get them separately.

Reactions: flyingdutchdrone
Does anyone know wich dbs range kit fits on my p3 4k (not the pro).
I wanted to order the kit for the p3 standard but i dont know if also fits on my p3 4k. Help!!?!?!

You can use P3S Itelite panel for your P3 4K.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wonder why they used the Advanced/Pro controller even though it doesnt have lightbridge
Probably to give it a more premium look/feel and attract customers who want 4K but don't want/need the added range of the Pro or its heftier price tag.

Probably to give it a more premium look/feel and attract customers who want 4K but don't want/need the added range of the Pro or its heftier price tag.

That makes sense, I would of just thought that they would use the standard remote control though, maybe it has something to do with sending back the real time 4K data.

ee8eb51fda77789d83264785e1cabb8f.jpg

In the video they showed that long wires are required.

I meann: the p3 sta remote is completely different compared to the p3 4k remote so maybe the wires are to short.

Or is it nothing to worry about?

As you can see, the wires have to be routed along the boards to the front where the drilled holes are. So they have to be long. If you do it yourself, you obviously need to open it up and measure it with some slack. The current cables that come with the kit for P3S are short.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454797291.434361.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.