DBS mod Arrived...

Reaction score
...and I have some questions.

First off, are there other installation videos? I watched the one on their site and I feel it's not all that clear. 2nd, how do we get the grips back on the Tx? I took mine off just to get things started and now I'm confused how I'll get them back on.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
I followed the video on their site and it explained everything that you would need to know. Just ignore the information on the 5ghz antenna and you also don't need to crack open your old antenna's either. All that is for the Inspire 1. But as for any other videos, I don't know of any. I also ordered the ifixit toolkit that was recommended from the video, it had everything I needed.

As for the grips, I just simply put them back on and they haven't come loose or fell off at all. That's with keeping the old adhesive on there.

I followed the video on their site and it explained everything that you would need to know. Just ignore the information on the 5ghz antenna and you also don't need to crack open your old antenna's either. All that is for the Inspire 1. But as for any other videos, I don't know of any. I also ordered the ifixit toolkit that was recommended from the video, it had everything I needed.

As for the grips, I just simply put them back on and they haven't come loose or fell off at all. That's with keeping the old adhesive on there.
I tried putting the rubber pads back on with the adhesive still stuck to the transmitter and they came off quite easily.

Edit: Just ordered the tool kit. I skipped that part when I first saw the video lol.

Last edited:
Well some fresh glue and they should stick right back on again. Might have to go with crazy glue or something. Forgot to mention too that you will need a 1/4 inch bit drill bit or in that general size.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl