DBS Itelite + Skyreat Copper Booster?

Reaction score
I initially picked up the Skyreat Copper antenna booster, then my antenna broke completely off. I went ahead and ordered the DBS Mods antenna setup. Do I need to just return the copper booster or is there an additional benefit to running both?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Router antennas, at least the ones I have seen, are round. It might be nice to extend the range of your router. It might be nice to fit the extender on your router. If it fits a round antenna, you're all set.

Router antennas, at least the ones I have seen, are round. It might be nice to extend the range of your router. It might be nice to fit the extender on your router. If it fits a round antenna, you're all set.
Just so we're on the same page, I h
341d194d30726fedf2fde507b247dc64.jpg
ave this antenna:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Now that the new antenna is installed, it would have to be modded to handle the copper booster. So guessing that isn't going to work.

We're not on the same page at all.

Forget about running your Skyreat with your ITELITE DBS mods antenna.

Read my posts above. When I say "router" I'm talking about the gizmo that the internet cable that comes out from the wall is connected to. It likely has a three inch long black antenna extending from it. If the router is in a strategic location in your house, you can install the windsurfer (Skyreat copper) on your router's antenna which will add strength in one direction (the front), and take away strength in the other direction (the back). Hence, you get value from your Skyreat.

Unfortunately it won't fit onto the antenna snugly, so you'll need to get your drill out.

I installed the Skyreat booster and went from 6300' to over 10,000' with just a little loss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-22-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-22-51.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 360

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20