DBS ITELITE 7.5 Miles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
**** brother! [emoji50] Congrats!
Is that a standard Itelite? Looks kinda big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the "MaxxRange" ITElite that Jake at MaxxUav will be selling soon. It seems to be a game changer.

Reactions: PaulJohn
Freaking amazing!! How about a few simple details about that battery mod.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's the "MaxxRange" ITElite that Jake at MaxxUav will be selling soon. It seems to be a game changer.
You mean this is different than the one I just ordered two days ago from Jake? Wow I should have waited I guess. May want to wait before I install this one huh?

I think you will probably be very happy with the one you just purchased. The larger one is certainly less portable. I have not done an urban range test on it so I cannot vouch for it personally yet like I can for the one that you just ordered

You mean this is different than the one I just ordered two days ago from Jake? Wow I should have waited I guess. May want to wait before I install this one huh?

It will be interesting to see what the Maxx will do!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Davphys I thought you took you P4 back? Did you get another one?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please show ANY evidence of this happening outside of the middle of the desert or over the ocean.

Thought so.
Please show me your 2.4ghz router functioning properly with 4 2.4ghz wireless cameras installed in your house. Or your Prius getting 40mpg in NYC traffic. Argument is invalid.

Not true. First of all, the new Toyota Prius is listed at 50 miles per gallon and gets in the 45 mpg range in normal usage, so you picked a bad example, although I know what point you're trying to make. Having said that, the differential is much greater for the advertised specifications of the P4:

In "real world" conditions, the craft goes nowhere near it's advertised specifications.
If Toyota sold the Prius was advertised to go 50 miles per gallon, and in normal driving it went 20 miles per gallon, there would probably be legal action.

Being that I don't have wireless security cameras, I cannot address that specific point that you made.

But the final point here is that you attempted to be mildly dismissive of the range extending options, when the very purpose of them is to achieve greater range and penetration in "normal" environments because DJI significantly inflates the capabilities in their specifications.

P.S. Btw- the Prius mileage would probably be better in NYC traffic because it would be running mainly on the electric component of the hybrid engine. That is why now all new taxis in NYC are required to be hybrids :)

Last edited:
Please show ANY evidence of this happening outside of the middle of the desert or over the ocean.

Thought so.

Did that with my P3 Advanced, 100% stock craft and controller. Would you like to see the Flight Record?

The controllers are the same for the P3 and P4's from an antenna standpoint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31