DBS Intelite antenna

Reaction score
Anyone know I installed a Intelite antenna to my phantom 3 pro last night and before I installed it It used to take a few mins for the phantom to warm up before take off, now I noticed it doesnt seem to warm up at all pretty much starts up and goes to non gps then to safe to fly gps mode, just wondering why it warms up faster now, didnt think the antena would have an effect on this or am I wrong, it does record the home point and everything else seems good just seems to warm up way faster then before

When did you last calibrate IMU and at what temperature? If the temperature of your device is at or above what it was when you last calibrated, warm-up time will be almost non-existent.

Last edited:
Actually you know your right I forgot I did an IMU calibration this last firmware update and only flown once since then guess I never noticed how long it took to warm up the last time I flew that makes sense never even dawned on me...that's probably it....thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I actually set mine on top of an A/C vent for a spell before I calibrated last time. IMU warmup is pretty fast now. :) I think DJI recommends calibrating at about 20C.

I take the battery off my p3a and sticks it's *** right up to the car air con vent for 5 mins on full cool and blast. I then block the battery bay with my hand and run into the house and run an IMU cali

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub