DBS battery modification

Reaction score
I am interested to install battery mod from DBS by myself.
Guidelines are appreciated

these guys rip people off they get there stuff from FPVLR.com and charge more but hey it's your money ...as far as the battery it's easy to do use 2 1300 mah 4c battery and connect in parallel ...also the connection could be very easy without connecting to the wire.... you could make a small lead that connects right at the P3 battery that go's right over the P3's connection small copper ring that slides over the flat pins between the P3 battery...hope that helps could do it for maybe $50..and your time

Last edited:
these guys rip people off they get there stuff from FPVLR.com and charge more but hey it's your money ...as far as the battery it's easy to do use 2 1300 mah 4c battery and connect in parallel ...also the connection could be very easy without connecting to the wire.... you could make a small lead that connects right at the P3 battery that go's right over the P3's connection small copper ring that slides over the flat pins between the P3 battery...hope that helps could do it for maybe $50..and your time
What is battery voltage, and brand of battery you are using.
I would like to solder to he main board, do you know what cross section wires need to be used for this mod

What is battery voltage, and brand of battery you are using.
I would like to solder to he main board, do you know what cross section wires need to be used for this mod
Spec.Capacity:1300mAhVoltage:4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8VDischarge:25C Constant / 50C BurstWeight:145g (including wire, plug & case)Dimensions:72x30x35mmBalance Plug:JST-XHDischarge Plug:XT-60

D
Spec.Capacity:1300mAhVoltage:4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8VDischarge:25C Constant / 50C BurstWeight:145g (including wire, plug & case)Dimensions:72x30x35mmBalance Plug:JST-XHDischarge Plug:XT-60
o you have any pictures of your mod. including pictures of internal modification on your P3

Don't forget a LiPo-capable balancing charger for your aux. batts.

I bought those brackets on ebay for 6$ and the batteries can be found for about 12$

I emailed asking to buy the kit and install my self. Dude responded with he only sells as installed. Stupid if you ask me. Some simple soldering and 50$ or less and you can do the mod yourself.

I have a lot of spare lipos mostly all 7.4 any suggestions how I could add these in series? I've already soldered onto bird to tap power for 2- 4w 2.4ghz amps so not worried about needing to do soldering etc. Any suggestions would be great. I have these batteries I wanna hopefully use sumhow

H

Attachments

• 1460341563047.jpg
    1460341563047.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 225

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member