Daytona Beach Area?

I went to f burton today. I DINT SEE YOU THERE lol

When were you there? I hit it early, 7:30-8am. It got real blustery real fast about 10am. Could barely keep the Phantom 3
over the beach it was so windy.
I went to f burton today. I DINT SEE YOU THERE lol

I was hidin'... Drone pilots are the ecological scourn of the 21st century. :( Even though we just want to photograph it...:innocent:

I went there later. About 2ish. It wasn't too bad then. Got a short video of an alligator that was by the bridge.

I'm new to the pilot thing and I am in Debary (between port Orange and Sanford). Let me know if any of you want to get together and fly sometime.

Nice park, plenty to see. Had a few people come and talk with me. Its fun to "chase" the boats going down the waterway.
Also the park that is on the West side the bridge over the intercoastal on Moody Blvd (aka 100) is nice. Lots of room there to do low flying.
Next place I want to launch from is around High Bridge park. The marshes would make for good video I think.

Nice park, plenty to see. Had a few people come and talk with me. Its fun to "chase" the boats going down the waterway.
Also the park that is on the West side the bridge over the intercoastal on Moody Blvd (aka 100) is nice. Lots of room there to do low flying.
Next place I want to launch from is around High Bridge park. The marshes would make for good video I think.
Thanks for then Info nice finding someone so local and I was going to try bings landing on a non busy day I know the owner of the shop personally so hopefully it should be good to fly there.

I am on singer island for a few weeks at the Hilton. Trying to find a good place to fly!

Palm Coast here.....Nice video of birds nest on lights at sports park next to Indian Trails

Hello everyone!

New pilots here from Daytona Beach! We bought our P3 4K a few months ago and so far only flew once. Looking for others to fly with and learn the ropes a bit more and also some good places to fly in the area.

Reactions: Daytona
Hello everyone!

New pilots here from Daytona Beach! We bought our P3 4K a few months ago and so far only flew once. Looking for others to fly with and learn the ropes a bit more and also some good places to fly in the area.
Sorry I dont visit the forum regularly enough... but I am in Port Orange and fly mine around town.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj