Day One with my Phantom 3

Reaction score
Greeting all-

Well, after years of building DJI's and Little 250mm racers, I went and bought the P3P. Got it from Henry here on the forum... all smooth!

For all of it's polish and technology, I see that there is lots to have to comb out. Getting the best video is certainly
going to be a journey of discovery...filters etc.

And Lightbridge is not all it's cranked up to be. My NExus 7 II gets about a second of bad video and then freezes for a second..then another second.. all several seconds behind reality. It's not really usable for flying the craft.
(which I am surprised about). You can just use it for a general idea of what the camera is seeing.

Luckily, the resulting video is pretty darn amazing!

Just thought I'd say howdy.... and look forward to many days of discovery and fine-tuning.

Any input is appreciated.

Bob - Hot Springs

And Lightbridge is not all it's cranked up to be. My NExus 7 II gets about a second of bad video and then freezes for a second..then another second.. all several seconds behind reality. It's not really usable for flying the craft.
(which I am surprised about). You can just use it for a general idea of what the camera is seeing.
Lightbridge is everything it's cracked up to be (and more).
Your issues are likely to be something in the configuration of the Nexus 7.
Lots of users, including me use the same tablet with no problems.
Have a look in this thread for some ideas ... How to get the 2013 Nexus 7 to work well with the Phantom 3 Pro? | DJI Phantom Forum

Also disable your wifi/cellular when you fly, helps a little bit sometimes given wifi is ~30mw and cellular is an order of a magnitude more - can introduce a lot of desense

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj