Day one crash and burn

I hear ya !! Just hope your trial run isn't very high and then ya find out ya should have changed them !!
Hey Me not trying to convince you to just change em just saying while you have it open do it . Save some time and maybe your bird .
Your trail run is not gonna be on the ground . I fly high and several thousand feet away . Me not chancing a few dollars to have one go out like that bro . You might not need to change them . Take the chance and I do hope ya the best and this Is just my opinion as I have said .

I'm ordering two motors and two circuit boards tonight as well as the shell. I'll post an update. I've got to find my heavier duty soldering iron. My 1/8 watt ain't gonna cut it. It's fine with 32 gauge wire but those motor wires are going to require more heat to get in and out fast to keep from damaging the components on the boards. You got any idea if the Phantom 2 Vision can be modified to take a gimbal mount to handle a GoPro. like on the Vision+? BTW.... Roll Tide!!!!!!!

I'm ordering two motors and two circuit boards tonight as well as the shell. I'll post an update. I've got to find my heavier duty soldering iron. My 1/8 watt ain't gonna cut it. It's fine with 32 gauge wire but those motor wires are going to require more heat to get in and out fast to keep from damaging the components on the boards. You got any idea if the Phantom 2 Vision can be modified to take a gimbal mount to handle a GoPro. like on the Vision+? BTW.... Roll Tide!!!!!!!
:D Man what you talking about :D Hail State :D:D
You will be glad you did in the long run bro !!!!
Now as far as a gopro I will have to look back a little but know ya can add gimbals for the FC200 ya have.
I really can't think of anyone that has added one to a P2V .
:DRoll Tide huh....know where you live :D

Born a Blue Devel and raised a Tarheel but in MS now .
You know ...when in Rome ;)
Live in Hamilton when da Bear was King !

The Bear will always be king. :p Saban's done a pretty good job.

Attachments

• Bear Bryant 2.jpg
    Bear Bryant 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 183
You got that right!!!!!!!!!
We done went OT now and better get back on it but Bama got one heck of a team and always have but me just about 20 miles from where
that guy was born and these folks around here will hurt ya over him to this day :eek:
Never will be another of ether of them !;)

Reactions: 750r
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd