Day 3: Learning to Fly

Reaction score
Newbie here! I've only had my P2V+ for a few days and only flown three times with NO PRIOR RC experience! Steep learning curve. The first day produced no video. The second day I stayed VERY CLOSE TO HOME in a very large field with no trees! I posted that video in the P2V+ forum and got a thumbs down vote from someone on this PP site. So I decided to post this one here.

Go easy on me.....I'm still learning.

In this video, I ventured out to those areas immediately surround my big open field. I was out of visual several times and the app said I was over 1000 distance (that's far for me!). I also included a short clip showing how great the gimbal is on this P2V+! Anyway, I got a little more than I bargained for......hope you like it.

http://youtu.be/pGxKt_RzsZ8

Is it a 3 Axis Gimbal?
Great job, and quite cheeky to go that far so early. (I have'nt tried yet. staying 100 ft high and 100m away max...)
On the down side I would say the props get in the picture sometimes (but there are ways to avoid it)

Thumbs up for me! :)

Yes, 3 axis......and it works great! In my opinion. There is no way I would be happy without this gimbal. I had my doubts going in, but now I'm convinced......don't think you can shoot video,without one. If you just want still images in bright daylight, maybe, but no way to get by without it for video. GOTTA GIMBAL! Thanks for the thumbs up!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl