Day 1

Reaction score
Greetings all. New here, and new to drones. I ordered a P4 direct from DJI last Sunday (8/28) - along with two extra batteries and the charging hub - and I received it this morning (9/2) in New England, USA. All in all, I'm real happy with their service.

Little glitch updating the copter firmware, as it failed numerous times and then finally 'took'. I think my internet connection was too slow maybe. Pretty scary experience really, as I was quite sure I'd 'bricked' it with a partial update at one point, and then, upon a restart, the Go App no longer saw the camera. The next (and maybe fifth) attempt was the one, and I finally got the message that the update was a success.

I have put about one hours flight time on the copter since I got it all set up, and this thing - as many of you know - is mighty sweet. I have been looking at them for many years now, and only recently decided to take the leap, and I am so glad that I did. It truly is a marvel of technology and engineering.

Anyway, I just wanted to also add that I have been visiting this forum for awhile now and reading and learning, and I appreciate all the knowledge and experience that is shared here. I loved Day 1 of this hobby, and I'm looking forward to many more!

Reactions: Alex Baxter
Greetings all. New here, and new to drones. I ordered a P4 direct from DJI last Sunday (8/28) - along with two extra batteries and the charging hub - and I received it this morning (9/2) in New England, USA. All in all, I'm real happy with their service.

Little glitch updating the copter firmware, as it failed numerous times and then finally 'took'. I think my internet connection was too slow maybe. Pretty scary experience really, as I was quite sure I'd 'bricked' it with a partial update at one point, and then, upon a restart, the Go App no longer saw the camera. The next (and maybe fifth) attempt was the one, and I finally got the message that the update was a success.

I have put about one hours flight time on the copter since I got it all set up, and this thing - as many of you know - is mighty sweet. I have been looking at them for many years now, and only recently decided to take the leap, and I am so glad that I did. It truly is a marvel of technology and engineering.

Anyway, I just wanted to also add that I have been visiting this forum for awhile now and reading and learning, and I appreciate all the knowledge and experience that is shared here. I loved Day 1 of this hobby, and I'm looking forward to many more!
Welcome to the forum Brockrock.
You will most certainly enjoy your P4.
Be happy to ask any questions that you may have. Many members of the forum are very knowledgeable and are willing to help you with what ever you need.
Again, welcome aboard.
Happy Flying. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20