datalink install instructions

Reaction score
So I finally got a data link for my p2 non-vision and I can't find info on how to install it. I have searched this forum, maybe incorrectly, but I was unable to find instructions. Can someone help me find it?

There is (or should be) a disc included in the kit that has all the hardware installation instructions on it as well as software and operation manuals.

This guide should get you through the installation.
How to install DJI Ground Station in a Phantom 2

Otherwise there are plenty of tutorials on youtube.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
DJI Data Link Installation Phantom 2 - YouTube

There is (or should be) a disc included in the kit that has all the hardware installation instructions on it as well as software and operation manuals.

This guide should get you through the installation.
How to install DJI Ground Station in a Phantom 2

Otherwise there are plenty of tutorials on youtube.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
DJI Data Link Installation Phantom 2 - YouTube
Yeah, no I didn't get a cd with it. It came in a sealed box from Dji. Thanks for your reply. I will search to see if I can get the cd info from the net or something. Looks like I need this to update the firmware. I am a Mac user

I just checked the disc and it only has PC drivers and software on it,nothing for mac.
There is no specific mac downloads on the web site either,just stuff for ipads and still some for PC even though the PC app will no longer work.That would be why there was no disc in the box,no longer compatible so no need to include it.

The data link/ground station system is only compatible with iPads now according to the info on the DJI web site.I'm not a mac person so I don't know if that means it will or won't work on a mac.Do macs run ios?

You can get the user guide and app etc. from the downloads page.
iPad Ground Station - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Scroll down this page to see Supported Devices.No mention of mac.
iPad Ground Station - Waypoint flying at your fingertips | DJI

It might be an idea to contact DJI support and see what they have to say.

I just checked the disc and it only has PC drivers and software on it,nothing for mac.
There is no specific mac downloads on the web site either,just stuff for ipads and still some for PC even though the PC app will no longer work.That would be why there was no disc in the box,no longer compatible so no need to include it.

The data link/ground station system is only compatible with iPads now according to the info on the DJI web site.I'm not a mac person so I don't know if that means it will or won't work on a mac.Do macs run ios?

You can get the user guide and app etc. from the downloads page.
iPad Ground Station - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Scroll down this page to see Supported Devices.No mention of mac.
iPad Ground Station - Waypoint flying at your fingertips | DJI

It might be an idea to contact DJI support and see what they have to say.
Thanks. The only thing that worries me is that it I read somewhere that the firmware needs to be updated and that can only be done from a windows based pc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers