dashware

Ok, thanks for the help. I got the data from my phone to convert with healthy drones just fine and work on dashware. I just want more detailed data and information directly from my bird, but cant seem to get my AC's .DAT files to convert over to something dashware can use, at least using datcon anyway.
Maybe you already know this. Dashware requires a particular profile to work with DatCon. Go here to get that profile and the installation instructions. There are several tutorial videos as well. The Dashware stuff was done by @Luap.

Reactions: RawDawg85
I didn't know that Bud, thanks for pointing it out. I'm new to all of this but am loving every second of it. Ill give that a try and watch some more tutorials on it. Thanks for all the help and advise guys, will let you know how it goes.

A week or so ago a Windows 10 update and Dashware quit working. Loading a vid or a saved project I only get a black window and the player controls are greyed out. Seems like a codec issue, but the vids play fine in other players.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Dashware, but no joy..

Last edited:
A week or so ago a Windows 10 update and Dashware quit working. . .
Update: Restored W10 to an earlier build and Dashware is working again. Something in the Anniversary Update (1610) broke it. That's the good news.

It appears you can't disable automatic updates in W10 Home editions. You can only disable automatic reboot after install. And that's the bad news.

This really blows. Now I have to decide if I want to go back to W7 or do without Dashware.

I'm having trouble loading videos on Dashware.
Telemetry works but the videos do not load.
I tried to win 10 and 7
Updated the Quick time and K-lite and NVidia drivers.
I did not find anything in the forums about how to solve the problem.

PARTIAL SOLUTION ....

I located and downloaded version 1.5.1 and it worked.
The problem is that it is paid and there is no information on how to buy.

I'm using as trial of 30 days, but is not allowed to save the video or remove the watermark

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    394.9 KB · Views: 238
i had the same problems on windows 8..i went to 8.1 and bang it worked right away..it doesnt like windows 8

I have same issue using Windows 7. A couple of months back Dashware worked fine but now the video will not play. What codec pack is used with Dashware, K-lite or ffmpeg?

I have the same issue on Win10 after the anniversary update. Here's the response from GoPro to my support ticket:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for a fast response. We're glad to check your computer's specs.

There's nothing missing from your specs for DashWare to run. To share, there is an update coming out soon that may fix the issue you're encountering after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

As soon as the update is available, it will be up on our DashWare.net page to download.

We appreciate your patience.

Many thanks,

Monica V.
GoPro Support
http://gopro.com/support/
ref:_00Do0HJuF._500o0KaZaQ:ref

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have a (not very satisfactory) temporary solution, whilst waiting for the new version.
You'll need a PC with a decent amount of RAM for this....

Install virtualBox, download this Win7 VM Free Virtual Machines from IE8 to MS Edge - Microsoft Edge Development
Fire up the VM, install Dashware

On "real" PC use Freemake to convert your vids to AVI
In the VM use these AVIs in Dashware.

Not an ideal solution, but it works!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31