Dashware

Reaction score
Hi Gents
Just ordered the Flytrex core2 system but have heard that dashware is no longer available is this true and can any one throw any light on this.
Have sent a question to them on face book but as yet had no reply that was three days ago thanks for any return.
Happy new year to all and safe flying..
Phil.

yes i believe they've gone out of business

Ok thanks thought they would have shut down sites ok thanks. Do you know if people are using anything else to give same info I know you can get it off the Flytrex site.

My info is they suspended downloads so they could focus on new version.... but this may have been a kind let-down to say "we are going to fold"....

I too just got the recorder from Flytrex so hope they re-aapear OR someone launches similar.

Right -- they are out of business.

Anyone live in the area?

DashWare
1421 Wilbur Avenue
San Diego, California 92109

Looking as the address, I would say its a private residence so I am guessing the one programmer etc, so they might be focusing on something else, having to do full time work, health issues etc. Maybe if someone lives near there they could go an ask, if they have shut down, maybe he can release a final version that doesn't have an electronic license check so we are not reliant on the server being online etc. Maybe even enable gauges download for a period so we can all download them for backup.

Spudboy said:
I know the owner, I will write him and find out.
That would be awesome, it would just be nice to know that Dashware hasn't gone out of business as its a fantastic program and its a little worrying when there are no responses on Social Media, Emails, Support etc.

I just don't understand why you would disable sales or downloads of gauges (eg the gauges are still there you can download them via your emails if you have already downloaded them etc). Now with Xmas alot of people have gotten the devices & it seems strange to be missing out on sales when the closest thing is racerender and its no where near the quality of dashware for UAS.

There are some gauges I have been wanting to get, but I can't download them :(

Spudboy said:
I know the owner, I will write him and find out.

Spudboy, any luck contacting the owner? Is this product dead or just on life support?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie